Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Prague. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful — trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Prague and the surrounding area is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your custom Prague tour.
- Visit some of Prague’s most beautiful and historic sites, such as Prague castle, the former Jewish ghetto, Old Town Square, Strahov monastery, and more
- Taste the real flavours of Prague on a beer or food-tasting tour organised just for you
- Walk the hidden streets and fascinating passages of the city centre
- Discover local life in the neighbourhoods outside the touristy areas
- Learn about Prague’s interesting past, including communism and WWII, and their related sites
- Explore the most romantic views and spots of Prague
- Wander through Prague’s astonishing gardens and green spaces
- Shop for fresh goods on a farmers’ market tour
- Snap photos and see mind-bending modern art on a photography or street art tour
- Run off your vacation indulgences with a jogging tour
Pricing for our private tours is as follows:
- A group of 1 - 3 people: 42 euros/hour per group
- A group of 4 - 7 people: 53 euros/hour per group
- A group of 8 - 15 people: 62 euros/hour per group
Minimum length of private tour: 3
Maximum length of private tour: no limit
Pick-up time: Anytime from 9:00 AM
If you would like to do any of the tours we offer on our website in private, we can arrange for that as well. Feel free to contact us for more information.
How to book your private tour
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organising your tour. No payment is required to make initial custom Prague tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a Czech phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organise your perfect stay in Prague.
All tour details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point. Then, to secure your desired date and time of tour, you will need to pay the agreed price for the private tour.
How to pay for your private tour
We will send an invoice with all the details to your email. The process usually takes 1 – 3 days. You can pay using PayPal with any credit card, which will include an additional 3.5% service fee. If you cannot pay with PayPal, please let us know and we will arrange another payment option for you. Your wish is our command!
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes (lots of cobblestones in Prague) and, in winter, warm clothes.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
Office phone number: +420 608 107 108
Email address: email@example.com