Amsterdam Day Tours, with a local
Bikes and beers – two of our favourite things about Amsterdam. You can find one (or both!) of these on an Urban Adventures Amsterdam tour, but we have plenty more to offer too. Discover Amsterdam’s super cool architecture, savour some delicious classic Amsterdam food, and explore the very best things to do in Amsterdam with a local guide.
Based on 2 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 49.72
- Become a true Amsterdam native by biking the city with a local
- Discover alternative neighbourhoods, with the city centre and in the surrounding area
- Admire different kinds of architecture from reused spaces to ultra-modern buildings
- Cycle along the waterfront and Amsterdam canal for those picture-perfect views
Amsterdam Beer Tour
Based on 2 user ratings
Length: 3 - 4 hours From USD 62.15
- Walk the streets of Amsterdam while learning about the brewing industry
- See where Amsterdam’s original Heineken building first stood and learn how local beer flavors have been shaped over the centuries
- Visit Amsterdam’s boutique bars and breweries
- Choose from hundreds of ales at an impressive beer hall
- Please note that this is NOT a pub crawl.
Amsterdam Food by Foot
Based on 3 user ratings
Length: 2.5 - 3 hours From USD 49.72
- Walk the tiny side streets of Amsterdam eating Gouda cheese
- Pack in a traditional Herring
- Visit a pancake house for something sweet
- Declare War on your fries
- Sip on locally made spirits, straight from the distillery
14 May 2013 Sean was amazing. He was funny, knowledgeable, and I was so glad I actually signed up for two tours with him. He showed us cool places I never would have found on my own, knew a ton about the culture of the city, clearly was connected to the local culture (almost everywhere we went, people happily said hi to him) and really made the experience—and my trip—awesome. Would highly, highly recommend any of the Amsterdam Urban Adventure options!
27 Mar 2013 Excellent tour. Loved the jenever slurping!Sean was a friendly and informative guide. A fun and different way to explore Amsterdam and meet fellow travellers
27 Mar 2013 We had a great time with Sean. It was a nice relaxing beer tour, not like so many of the club tours offered elsewhere around the city. This tour was exactly what we were looking for.
27 Mar 2013 Our guide Shaun was great fun, he had lots of good stories to tell about life in Amsterdam. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we went back to the same places the next day and ate more yummy Dutch food. We will definitely be recommending this trip to our friends.
Spain and Canary Islands
30 Oct 2012 Loved it, loved the guide, he was funny and vry intelligent. I would highly recommend this tour.
23 Aug 2012 I had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the tour. Thank you!!! I would highly recommend it!!!!!
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.