Paris Day Tours, with a local
Let us show you the perfect Paris day. Paris is a city that has captivated the imagination of travellers for centuries. Considered a romantic destination it is still one of the worlds number one destinations for honeymooning couples. From the back streets to the bakeries, there is something to delight the senses around every corner. The iconic Effiel Tower dominates the skyline while the glass pyramid at the Louvre is as hard to miss as the art that resides inside. Jump on an Urban Adventure for a locals perspective of this beautiful city that has enchanted people over the years.
Location: France - Paris
Length: 3 hours USD 51.35
- Wander through the luxurious streets of Paris
- Savour a sugary-sweet macaron at a popular Parisian food shop
- Enjoy the elegant surroundings of the Louvre’s garden
- Admire medieval & renaissance-era architecture in Le Marais
- Become a cheese connoisseur at a Parisian fromagerie
- Experience the bustling vibe of a busy French market as you become a Parisian for a day
Experience Bohemian Paris
Location: France - Paris
Length: 4 hours USD 51.35
- Explore the tangled medieval streets of Paris
- Revel in the bohemian atmosphere of Saint-Germain
- Make a wish to come back to Paris in front of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Savour cheese and charcuterie in a traditional wine house
- Play petanque in Paris’ oldest square
15 Apr 2013 Our guide, Arthur, did a great job. Happy to have him as guide.
31 Mar 2013 We went on two, small group tours-Experience Paris Cheese, Charcuterie, and wine and Discover Paris, Including Cheese Tasting. Both tours were led by Tim, our tour guide. He was truly a local expert. I'm so happy we booked these tours. I highly recommend booking a tour.
13 Nov 2012 I think the tour starting at the Place de La Concorde starts too early.......I would have taken it if it started at 10:o0 A.M. It started at 9:00 A.M. Kelly was great and I really enjoyed the tour that started at the Pantheon.
24 Oct 2012 Maria was fantastic, spoke excellent english and her general knowledge about Paris and the areas we walked were wonderful.
09 Oct 2012 Booked this tour because it was in the afternoon, and our flight was to land at 7:30 am. The flight was late, and we just made it from our hotel room via Metro to the meeting site at the Pantheon. This was the perfect low-key way to feel part of Paris after the hustle of travel. We saw things on the Left Bank that we would not have seen on our own, and found a few places that we would come back to later in our trip. We covered a lot of ground, but had enough pauses to allow our poor jet-lagged brains to take it all in.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.