Prague Day Tours, with a local
Unlock the hidden secrets of Prague (and there are many, trust us!) on a Prague tour that takes you through offbeat neighbourhoods or to the best beer halls in the city. Our team of dedicated, passionate Prague locals are dying to tell you all about how awesome their home is, and with packed itineraries you're sure to find a tour to suit your tastes and interests. Prague awaits... let's go!
Based on 9 user ratings
Length: 6 hours From USD 67.24
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles
- Sip a local Pilsner beer aboard a replica 19th century sailing ship and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Experience the iconic Charles Bridge from two perspectives – walking over it and sailing under it!
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Enjoy Prague’s Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Lesser Quarter, and Prague Castle
Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour
Based on 4 user ratings
Length: 4 hours From USD 66.12
- Indulge in what Prague is famous for – beer!
- Visit three of Prague’s true local favourite beer halls and a microbrewery
- Savour typical Czech 'beer tapas' in different pubs along the way
- Learn about the Czech/Bohemian lifestyle, stories, and beer culture from the Middle Ages through Communism, all the way to the present
- Experience the less-touristy districts of Zizkov and Vinohrady, densely populated with beer halls and hidden gems
- Enjoy the local Prague tradition of socializing in beer halls
Bohemian State Of Mind
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 4 hours From USD 54.91
- Learn how the Bohemian artists, writers, dissidents, and the Bohemian mentality shaped the nation
- Sample typical Czech sweet and salty pastries at a favourite local bakery
- Taste local microbrewery beer at a Pivoteka in the funky up-and-coming Źiźkov district
- Experience modern Bohemia in off-the-beaten-path districts like Vršovice and the beautiful Vinohrady area
- Enjoy truly local treats and cold drinks at a Bohemian cafe where you could win a prize in our Bohemia quiz
22 Dec 2014 Looking for an introduction to Prague in general and Czech beer culture in particular, I couldn't have asked for a better night out than this, with the expert guidance of Niki to open my eyes to the best that Prague had to offer. Of course, the fact that the other group members failed to arrive at Wenceslas Square at the appointed time for the tour to start needs to be mentioned, as I ended up having a one-to-one guided tour around four of the more interesting bars in the city, as well as a real "local" view of Prague's history, culture and political background. It helped Niki and I to bond that I already knew a few things about Vaclav Havel and Jan Kubis and Josef Gabcik, but I learned so much about the Czech drinking culture, the city's history and it's place in the region - he was a real treasure trove of facts and stories, delivered in a friendly and fun way - the night flew by, well beyond the advertised three hour duration, which should be closer to four or so. I've done a few of these guided tours, in cities like Lisbon, Berlin, Athens and Istanbul, but this was amongst the best that I've ever been on - thanks to a combination of Niki's excellent guidance and some of the best beer I've tasted in a long time. I particularly liked that we went off the beaten path, away from the obvious tourist spots, to sample bars that the locals frequent. That was one of the best aspects of the tour. An excellent experience and highly recommended to any visitor to Prague.
12 Dec 2014 We had a truly great experience on our walking our of Prague. We covered every interesting part of the city & enjoyed wonderful local cuisine in an authentic local restaurant. On top of seeing all the essential sights, the valuable part of he tour was the insight into the historical & cultural side of Prague & its citizens from a local who had experienced the emergence of this country from behind the iron curtain. Our guide, Terese was excellent & we can't recommend this tour & Terese highly enough.
26 Nov 2014 Had a lovely evening discovering Prague's not so touristy beer bars. The guide Nikki was knowledgeable on beer, snacks and locations and great to talk with. Will definitely go on an adventure with you again!
13 Nov 2014 Katy was an excellent guide who was able to show me the best of Prague's history in an interesting and informative way. Her choice of lunch restaurant was also perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.
12 Nov 2014 Niki was just right to lead the beer tour. Fun, friendly, informative and welcoming.
18 Oct 2014 Nicky was a fabulous guide. Well informed who put over the information in a very interesting manner. He gave us plenty info to follow up on and we enjoyed our next day because he gave us some suggestions of things to do.
04 Oct 2014 Katy(?)as outstanding She was knowledgeable and managed the small group well mixing with everyone and answering questions even about issues (Restaraunts,trams pharmacy) etc) in Prague not directly related to the tour. The small group (12) is the only way to go. We saw groups of 50 + on what were supposedly tours. More like herds of cattle with as much time gathering the group than the actual tour. And the people were complaining that they couldn't hear. Prague does not lend itself to those size groups. We did it right Urban Adventures and Katy was the way to go. We will be back!!! Thanks
17 Sep 2014 Linda did a super job! Knowledgeable, patient, excellent communicator! Will recommend Urban Adventures to our friends!
26 Jun 2014 Really enjoyed the whole experience! Niki was a fantastic guide, he obviously knows so much about the city and its art and culture. Highly recommend the tour to others!
25 Jun 2014 Nikki is the best ever. I traveled with my son, who is a craft beer aficionado. Nikki made the tour great fun,culturally relevant, and memorable!
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.