Prague Day Tours, with a local
Unlock the hidden secrets of Prague (and there are many, trust us!) on a Prague tour that takes you through offbeat neighbourhoods or to the best beer halls in the city. Our team of dedicated, passionate Prague locals are dying to tell you all about how awesome their home is, and with packed itineraries you're sure to find a tour to suit your tastes and interests. Prague awaits... let's go!
Based on 5 user ratings
Length: 6 hours From USD 70.65
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles
- Sip a local Pilsner beer aboard a replica 19th century sailing ship and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- Experience the iconic Charles Bridge from two perspectives – walking over it and sailing under it!
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Enjoy Prague’s Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Lesser Quarter, and Prague Castle
Prague Castle & Little Quarter Tour
Location: Czech Republic - Prague
Length: 4 hours From USD 53.95
- Discover one of the most iconic castles in Europe, with a local guide
- Admire artists and musicians at the Charles Bridge
- Pass by Petrin Tower and Strahoy Monastery
- Wander through the Lesser Town and grab a moment’s peace in Wallenstein Gardens
- Learn about the plotting of dissidents at John Lennon Wall
- Fall in love on Kampa Island
Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 4 hours From USD 75.79
- Indulge in what Prague is famous for – beer!
- Visit four of Prague’s most legendary beer halls and a microbrewery
- Savour typical Czech 'beer tapas' in different pubs along the way
- Learn about the Czech/Bohemian lifestyle, stories, and beer culture from the Middle Ages through Communism, all the way to the present
- Experience the less-touristy districts of Zizkov and Vinohrady, densely populated with beer halls and hidden gems
- Enjoy the local Prague tradition of socializing in beer halls
Bohemian Prague Tour
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 4 hours From USD 59.09
- Discover hidden passages, hear lesser-known stories, learn about Bohemia’s origin and traditions, and uncover Bohemian secrets with a local
- Sample “smazeny syr”, a typical Czech cheese dish popular during the Communist era
- Taste absinthe and see the art of preparing it in a traditional, Bohemian way
- Taste Pilsner Urquell, the flagship of Czech beers, learn about the Czech beer culture
- See the first beer hall in Prague to ever serve Pilsner Urquell
26 Jun 2014 Really enjoyed the whole experience! Niki was a fantastic guide, he obviously knows so much about the city and its art and culture. Highly recommend the tour to others!
25 Jun 2014 Nikki is the best ever. I traveled with my son, who is a craft beer aficionado. Nikki made the tour great fun,culturally relevant, and memorable!
04 Mar 2014 The tour was amazing! we got to see so much of the city in just one day. Our guide Katerina Janouskova was so friendly, felt like we had known her a long time. She made the tour fun and interesting, unlike many other guides who just seem to know and read the facts of a sheet. I feel she had a genuine interest and passion for her city, and it made the tour that much better. Katerina helped us with other things like, showing us how the trams work and places to eat. I will always have a guided tour of each city I travel to now, because it has been such a wonderful and interesting experience.
29 Sep 2012 Cannot fault any part of it. Teresa was there well before time and set straight into explaining the itinerary, history and culture. The tour took in both the main tourist attractions/sites, but also went to see some of the quirky things off the beaten track. Excellent trip and full value for money. It gave me the overview for the next few days of my time in Prague and so helped with sorting out my own itinerary.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.