Riga Sightseeing Tours
Riga Urban Adventures team invites travellers to explore the two-faced city combining ancient and youthful with our Riga sightseeing tours in the company of a local guide. Notwithstanding that the Old Town of Riga is a World Heritage Site, the city, also called the “Paris of the East”, is a major metropolis of the Baltic States. The combination of historical architecture monuments, numerous glittering glass hotels and business centres has created a potent charm to the city. Generous beauty and a fusion of old and new is what you can find here on a tour in Riga.
Location: Latvia - Riga
Length: 4 hours USD 37.43
- Feast on Latvian specialties at an cosy café well off the tourist trail
- Wander past a wealth of Art Nouveau architecture
- Soak up the views from the top of Bastion Hill
- Ride a local tram
- Step back in time on medieval Skarnu Street,
- Shop alongside locals at Riga Central Market
- Visit Riga’s Creative Neighbourhoods.
- Discover the “locals spots” dotted around the city
Location: Latvia - Riga
Length: 3 hours USD 78.74
- Get a taste of real Latvian cuisine with your local Riga guide
- Shop alongside locals at the Riga Central Market
- Smell the aroma of bread baking in the city’s many small bakeries
- Down a shot of Riga Balzam (the local liqueur)
- Visit local cafés to discover the city’s best dishes
18 Jul 2012 This is a fantastic tour and I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to know more about Riga and its food
03 Oct 2011 Anda's knowledge of Riga's history - anceint and recent is very good. We had a wonderful time is Riga.
18 Aug 2011 This was an excellent tour with a guide who answered all our questions - about the city itself, daily life for Latvians, cultural and historical significances. LOVED the activity of making our own Latvian dancing shoes!! What an incredible surprise treat! We also love that the guides share with us their personal or family's experiences, which enriches the tour, allowing us to get a better glimpse into what life has been like in Lativa over the last century. Excellent, excellent tour.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.