Johannesburg Day Tours, with a local
Johannesburg Urban Adventures explores the colourful capital of South Africa, allowing travellers to experience the authentic side of the city on a list of intimate Johannesburg tours. Johannesburg is a stimulating city with a turbulent history and diverse culture awaiting to be discovered by intrepid travellers wishing to get the most out of their visit. On our guided tours of Johannesburg, travellers can cycle through the city or explore on foot, meeting the locals and see where people live and work throughout the city on a Johannesburg sightseeing tours.
Do you want to go on a tour in the next 48 hours? Call us now to secure your place: Johannesburg +27 87 985 2798
If you were wondering what to do in Johannesburg, then look no further than the things to do we offer here below:
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 7-8 hours From USD 150.14
- Cycle through the streets of Soweto.
- Get a birdseye view of the city from the top of the Carlton Centre.
- Learn about the country’s history at the Apartheid Museum.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch
- Ride down Vilakazi Street and past the sites of the 1976 student uprisings.
- Enjoy a drink at a local shebeen bar.
Jozi by Foot
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
Length: 5-6 hours From USD 95.28
- Discover Johannesburg by foot.
- Admire the views from the heights of the Carlton Centre.
- See where old and new Joburg meet.
- Discover multicultural South Africa in Ghandi Square.
- Admire the architecture lining Main Street Mall.
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere in Newtown.
- Sample the wares at the SAB World of Beer.
- Learn about Johannesburg’s turbulent history.
21 Feb 2013 I loved. And I'm a terrible cyclist and the guides waited me and were very pacient. They showed us everything and talked about the most important events. Amazing experience.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.