Johannesburg Day Tours, with a local
Johannesburg Urban Adventures explores the colourful capital of South Africa, allowing travellers to experience the authentic side of the city on a list of intimate Johannesburg tours. Johannesburg is a stimulating city with a turbulent history and diverse culture awaiting to be discovered by intrepid travellers wishing to get the most out of their visit. On our guided tours of Johannesburg, travellers can cycle through the city or explore on foot, meeting the locals and see where people live and work throughout this fascinating city.
Do you want to go on a tour in the next 48 hours? Call us now to secure your place: Johannesburg +27 87 985 2798
If you were wondering what to do in Johannesburg, then look no further than the things to do we offer here below:
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 7-8 hours From USD 92.65
- Cycle through the streets of colourful, vibrant, and diverse Soweto
- Get a birdseye view of Johannesburg from the top of the Carlton Centre
- Learn about South Africa's history at the Apartheid Museum
- Enjoy a traditional local lunch in Soweto
- Ride down Vilakazi Street and past the sites of the 1976 student uprisings
- Enjoy a drink at a local Soweto shebeen bar
Jozi by Foot
Location: South Africa - Johannesburg
Length: 5-6 hours From USD 67.51
- Discover Johannesburg the best way we know - by foot!
- Admire sweeping views of the city from the top of the Carlton Centre
- See where history and modernity collide in Johannesburg, and learn about the city's turbulent history and vibrant present
- Discover multicultural South Africa in Ghandi Square and admire the architecture lining Main Street Mall
- Experience atmospheric, diverse Newtown precint
- Take in the view and sample some local beer at the SAB World of Beer
21 Feb 2013 I loved. And I'm a terrible cyclist and the guides waited me and were very pacient. They showed us everything and talked about the most important events. Amazing experience.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.