Los Angeles Day Tours, with a local
LA. Home to dreamers, fortune seekers, and celebrities. Millions of visitors are drawn to LA by the star power of Hollywood, the glitz and glamour of Beverly Hills, and the iconic palm trees and sunny beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu, but thereʼs much more to the City of Angels. Let our team of local experts introduce you to the hidden treasures of LA's history and lifestyle on a Los Angeles tour you'll never forget!
Based on 5 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 79.00
- Explore the pubs, dive bars and restaurants of Hollywood’s Golden Age
- Linger at bars once frequented by Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and Ernest Hemingway
- Strike up conversation with locals over a signature drink
- Sample some of Hollywood’s best street food
- Chance a meeting with a celebrity ghost, or maybe catch a live celebrity at a Hollywood red carpet event
Ethnic Neighborhoods Food & Culture
Based on 13 user ratings
Length: 3.5 to 4 hours From USD 79.00
- Taste sweet and savory foods from Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Experience the culture and learn the history of these diverse neighborhoods
- Admire ornate historic architecture and get a glimpse of the Hollywood Sign
- Take part in real East Hollywood life with a ride on a local bus
Beverly Hills: Beyond the Botox
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 69.00
- Start your morning with breakfast and a cuppa joe at a classic 1960’s diner
- Stroll through Beverly Hill’s gardens and lush neighbourhoods
- Get a sugar fix at the world’s first cupcake shop
- Discover an impressive, museum-quality family-owned art gallery ( with Rembrandts and Dalis!)
- Nibble on rich chocolate and rustic cheese from beloved local gourmet shops
- Explore a unique hidden media museum dedicated to radio and television history
Based on 2 user ratings
Length: 3.5 hours From USD 69.00
- Kick off your morning with a coffee or tea at a local café and enjoy some fascinating people-watching
- Take in an expansive view of Los Angeles from the famous Runyon Canyon
- Visit a historic community garden oasis hidden in Hollywood’s hills
- Get the inside scoop on Hollywood’s hidden historic sites and celebrity homes
- Have lunch at an iconic LA burger joint in the heart of Hollywood
Los Angeles Private Tour
Location: USA - Los Angeles
- Taste exotic flavours in the city’s ethnic neighbourhoods
- Adventure off the beaten path in Beverly Hills
- Discover the stars and bars of historic Hollywood
- Go behind the scenes to experience Hollywood like a local
- Explore the city’s vibrant flea markets, farmers markets, and trading posts
- Take in live music at LA's outdoor & local venues
Location: USA - Los Angeles
Length: 8-9 hours From USD 115.00
- Explore the hidden corners of legendary Hollywood Boulevard and learn about the birthplace of film
- Visit the Original Farmers Market for some LA nostalgia and a tasty lunch break, locals-style
- Indulge your inner celeb in Beverly Hills with a stop at a delectable bakery and a stroll along glamorous Rodeo Drive
- Cruise along the coast from the Santa Monica Pier to Venice’s Muscle Beach while soaking up some SoCal sunshine
- Experience what it means to live like an LA local, with rides on transit and stops at favourite city haunts
02 Dec 2014 Everyone was so friendly! Sabrina our guide-excellent! Our Tour group was great too! Would recommend.
26 Nov 2014 Summer was very knowledgable and fun!
09 Oct 2014 Loved this tour. Haven't stopped talking about it with my friends and family. Summer made this tour pop! I really got a better sense of LA thanks to Summer's knowledge and enthusiasm. Have recommended this to a lot of people. Thank you.
06 Oct 2014 Our tour guide Matt Crabtree did a really good job. We had a lot of fun and a great time! I will definitely recommend the tour with Matt. I already left a review on tripadvisor, he really deserves 5 stars. http://www.tripadvisor.de/ShowUserReviews-g32655-d1847123-r232521158-Los_Angeles_Urban_Adventures-Los_Angeles_California.html
23 Sep 2014 Summer was so knowledgable and super sweet. We will definitely do a tour with her again!
17 Sep 2014 Add additional information regarding the two parking lots next to gaylord apartments. Had trouble locating it and was late for tour.
30 Jul 2014 Summer was terrific as a guide. i had a great afternoon with lots of fun and new experiences
26 Feb 2014 Summer was a great guide, very easy going and knowledgeable. There were just three of us on the tour so we had plenty of time to talk to her and learn more about the places we visited.
21 Aug 2013 We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. The only comment we would offer is that it was a bit too long. We would have deleted the last two stops. We were all pretty tired by then and certainly stuffed! But very generous to give us so much for such a small fee. We live here so we now have all these great new places to go! We will definitely do more!
11 Aug 2013 This was a birthday surprise. We have never done this before and we enjoyed it. Summer was our guide and she was awesome. I liked all of the history that Summer gave us along our tour. She gave us info on the city, the cultures that we were experiencing, and a little background on the owners of the restaurants we visited. We even got to meet a few of the owners. We booked the Ethnic Neighborhoods. I couldn't wait to tell my friends and family about this surprise. I even told a salesperson at Sports Chalet about it. I gave her the website to look at. Thank you Summer!!!!
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.