Los Angeles Day Tours, with a local
Los Angeles, home to dreamers, fortune seekers and celebrities -- city of movie stars and seat of the entertainment industry. Millions of visitors are drawn to LA by the star power of Hollywood, the glitz and glamour of Beverly Hills, and the iconic palm trees and sunny beaches of Santa Monica and Malibu, but thereʼs much more to the City of Angels. Turn-of-the-century architecture, ethnic neighbourhoods, bustling markets and even a modern metro system make up the more local aspects of daily life in our city. Let our team of local experts introduce you to the hidden treasures of LA's history and lifestyle on an LA tour you'll never forget!
Based on 3 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 49.00
- Explore the pubs, dive bars and restaurants of Hollywoodʼs Golden Age
- Linger at bars once frequented by Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and Ernest Hemingway
- Strike up conversation with locals over a signature drink
- Chance a meeting with a celebrity ghost, or maybe catch a live celebrity at a Hollywood red carpet event
Ethnic Neighborhoods Food & Culture
Based on 7 user ratings
Length: 3.5 to 4 hours From USD 71.50
- Taste sweet and savory foods from Koreatown, Little Armenia and Thai Town
- Experience the culture and learn the history of these diverse neighborhoods
- Admire ornate historic architecture and get a glimpse of the Hollywood Sign
- Take part in real East Hollywood life with a ride on a local bus
Beverly Hills Golden Triangle
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 50.00
- Stroll through well-manicured gardens and residential areas of Beverly Hills, with a local guide
- Window-shop in style on Rodeo Drive
- Step into the glamorous Beverly Wilshire, made famous by Pretty Woman
- Taste a cupcake from a legendary bakery, and stop by other local food stores
- Sip a Mai Tai poolside at the historic Trader Vic’s in the Beverly Hilton
Based on 1 user ratings
Length: 2.5 hours to 3 hours From USD 39.00
- Explore legendary Hollywood Boulevard sights before the crowds take over
- Grab a gourment coffee at a local cafe and enjoy some fascinating people-watching
- Get up close and personal with iconic film locations and celebrity homes
- Visit a community garden oasis hidden in Hollywood’s historical hills
- Take in an expansive view of LA from the famous Runyon Canyon
21 Aug 2013 We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. The only comment we would offer is that it was a bit too long. We would have deleted the last two stops. We were all pretty tired by then and certainly stuffed! But very generous to give us so much for such a small fee. We live here so we now have all these great new places to go! We will definitely do more!
11 Aug 2013 This was a birthday surprise. We have never done this before and we enjoyed it. Summer was our guide and she was awesome. I liked all of the history that Summer gave us along our tour. She gave us info on the city, the cultures that we were experiencing, and a little background on the owners of the restaurants we visited. We even got to meet a few of the owners. We booked the Ethnic Neighborhoods. I couldn't wait to tell my friends and family about this surprise. I even told a salesperson at Sports Chalet about it. I gave her the website to look at. Thank you Summer!!!!
26 Jul 2013 Summer was an excellent tour guide. She effortlessly led us around the city and knew a great deal about the areas we were visiting. Although we never felt rushed, she finished exactly when she was supposed to. We were very impressed with the whole tour. I saw this tour on Groupon and it looked like fun, so I invited three of my friends to go. We'd do it again in a heartbeat!
24 Jul 2013 A really interesting and informative tour, not to mention all the wonderful food-sampling. It was more food than expected and the restaurants were all very clean and nice.
08 Jul 2013 I'm not really a bar person but my friend wanted me take this tour with her, and I had an absolutely wonderful time! We learned about some wonderful off the beaten path bars. Some were upscale, others were comfy locals only type places, but all had rich Hollywood history. Our guide was knowledgeable, funny, and made everything comfortable and easy for our group.
04 Jul 2013 Brilliant trip - like walking round with a friend. Summer really friendly and made it such fun.
18 Jun 2013 It was one of the best tours I have been on. I was the only one who signed up for the tour and they still proceeded with the tour. Summer my guide was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. She took me places that I had only heard about and had never seen. I learned a lot about my own backyard. I think most locals feel that they know their city but that is not true there is so much to learn and this tour taught me more then I ever expected.I would definitely recommend this tour. Honestly, sign up as quickly as you can. You will not be sorry.
05 Jun 2013 I had another great tour with Summer!! She was very entertaining, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We laughed and had a great time! The best part of the tour was eating spicy Thai soup, so incredible! I would love to go on another tour with Summer!
29 May 2013 Had a great time and found some hidden treasures that I never knew existed in Los Angeles after having lived here 15 years! Going back to one of the Thai restaurants tomorrow for lunch and can't wait! The tour guide was super knowledgeable and a joy to experience Los Angeles with.
20 May 2013 Yousef was an excellent guide and i will be recommending Urban Adventures to my friends.
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.