The Best. Day. Ever. is here with these Toronto tours
The rest of Canada thinks Torontonians think they’re the “Centre of the Universe”, and we just don’t bother to correct them. In many ways, we are the centre of the universe, but not the way you might think. As the most multicultural city in the world, our community is a patchwork of people from all over the place (okay, maybe not all over the universe, but you get our point!).
At Toronto Urban Adventures, we give you the chance to experience a Toronto tour in a way most visitors don’t – on foot and in a small group with a local guide eager to share what they most love about our city (and help you understand our dry, self-deprecating, confident sense of humour). From the city’s most multicultural and historical neighbourhoods to its tastiest beer and love affair with pork, our series of tours of Toronto offer something for everyone (just like Toronto!).
There are always great things to do in Toronto, even if you only have a mere 24 hours in Toronto. Indulge in this great city, and absolutely see it from a local’s perspective. It’s been said before that Toronto really is a local’s city, so your best bet for seeing why locals love it so much is to join us for a memorable and unique Toronto tour – you won’t regret it!
Based on 19 user ratings
Length: 2 hours From USD 27.22
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of Toronto’s legendary Chinatown
- Explore the unique, bohemian atmosphere of Kensington Market – one of Toronto’s most famous and eclectic neighbourhoods
- Check out locally-owned and operated eateries, shops, and produce markets
- Walk the hidden lanes and alleys to discover amazing graffiti art
- Keep a tally of all the places you’re going to want to come back to later (trust us)
Beer Makes History Better
Based on 15 user ratings
Length: 3.5 hours From USD 39.01
- Discover some fantastic seasonal and local brews, complete with recommendations from your beer geek tour guide
- Pay a visit to three unique and beloved Toronto pubs
- Meander through the iconic St Lawrence Market, chatting with vendors, admiring the products, and nabbing samples
- Explore the Distillery District, one of Toronto’s most historic and regenerated neighbourhoods
- Learn that beer really does make history better!
When Pigs Fry
Based on 2 user ratings
Length: 3 hours From USD 53.52
- Become a pork aficionado in the city historically known as “Hogtown”
- Fall in love with some of Toronto’s signature pork creations
- Experience porky bliss when savouring delicious bacon, pork, and sausage
- Visit three cool, unique, pork-loving local restaurants
- Learn about pork quality and sustainable, ethical pig farming at an eminent local butcher shop
30 Jan 2014 Jason was an awesome tour guide, very informative, fun, and considerate. Very interesting and eclectic sort of tour, everything from the Stanley Cup to cholera and Bansky, PLUS beer to go along. Will definitely be checking out more Urban Adventure Tours in the future. Thank you for the tour!!
28 Nov 2013 This was an excellent tour! My husband and I have lived in Toronto our whole lives but still managed to learn an awful lot from our guide. The pork sampled at all the restaurants was excellent and was a great reflection of our local cuisine. I also appreciated the focus on sustainability and food practices held to the highest standard.
24 Aug 2013 James was amazing. I can't wait to take our next tour the next time we visit Toronto.
31 Jul 2013 Met James at 10 am on a Saturday and gave us a great tour of the local neighborhood and afterward g gave us some local places to eat which were good. Well worth it, great way to see the city.
02 Jul 2013 I was very pleased! I learned about the gritty side of TO which is what I asked for! It was amazing to learn about the underground graffiti scene in Kensington Market! And Jason's local knowledge is fantastic! First time trying butter tart made it a memorable experience.
20 Jun 2013 Mike is a great guide
30 May 2013 Jason led us on a unique adventure through the city that lived up to the name, “When pigs fry”. The tour itself was a delightful trifecta of Toronto’s history, an high-level overview of the neighborhoods, and food (num num num)..
22 May 2013 I live in the city and learned so many things I didn't know! Dave was SUPER awesome.
21 Mar 2013 The tour exceeded all expectations, highly recommended.
26 Feb 2013 My wife went to Toronto for our honey moon and wanted to do something interesting and fun. Jason took us on a great tour of Toronto, showing us local pubs, local landmarks and a special treat the St. Lawrence Market. We spent a bit over 3 hours touring and learning about the city. Its obvious Jason is passionate about his tours through the way he talks about his city and well beer... It was perfect! When we travel, we will be looking in to Urban Adventures for cities that we visit... Jason did an awesome job!
Sign up now and get $10 off your next tour!
Wherever we go in the world, we take a responsible attitude with us. That means travelling in a way which both respects and benefits local people, their culture, their economy, and their environment. Please read on for more information on our Responsible Travel policy and how you can be a responsible traveller for your entire journey.