#LondonGold - The Biggest Thing We've Ever Done
Earn the chance to run our London business for the rest of 2012, and keep all the profits you earn along the way!
We're giving away London Urban Adventures for the rest of 2012.
Do you have what it takes to be our local expert in London? To sit at the helm of one of our most successful destinations?
We want to see your idea of the perfect local London experience. Show us a short video of your signature London tour, or if your photos really are worth 1,000 words, give us one of them!
Head on over to our Facebook page, upload your photo or video of your signature local London tour experience, and encourage your friends to vote for you.
We'll be in London interviewing five lucky finalists - two chosen by Facebook votes and three chosen by the UA judging panel. Interviews will take place in late March, and the winner will by chosen by early April.
And if I'm selected?
Well. Consider yourself the luckiest person in London this year, because you'll have struck #LondonGold of your own!
The winner will start working officially on 1 May 2012 and carry through the rest of the year with London Urban Adventures. We've already got an awesome group of guides and a fantastically popular set of tours that are good to go, so you'll be responsible for coordinating the business side of things, managing the schedule, and running your brand new custom London Urban Adventures tour.
You'll be outside all summer, living it up in London while the world visits for the big fancy sports games in the summer.
Oh, and the best part? You'll get to keep all the profits the business earns.
So tell us - is this your year? Is 2012 the year you throw off the shackles, stop making travel just for holidays, and make it your life? Whether you're looking for a gap year, a career break, or maybe just the chance to do something different - a "me change", this is your chance.
What are you waiting for?! Enter here for your chance to strike #LondonGold.
A few things you should know:
- You must be 18 or over.
- You must be legally entitled to work in the UK.
- You must be fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You must operate London Urban Adventures in accordance with the policies and procedures set out by Urban Adventures Ltd.
- Urban Adventures will provide training and support.
- Your contract will expire 31 December 2012.
- Contract extensions are possible for years beyond 2012 based on performance. An outstanding performance in 2012 may see the Franchise offered to the successful applicant without the usual engagement fee for a further three year period subject to the successful applicant’s legal status to live and work permanently in the UK. Exact performance trigger targets will be set with the successful applicant.
- You must apply via Facebook.
- You must be able to legally live and work in London for the duration of the contract (1 May 2012 to 31 December 2012; and beyond if offered an extension in the position after 31 December 2012.)
- Urban Adventures Ltd. will not be able to sponsor any person for employment status in the UK.
- Urban Adventures Ltd. does not and will not supply accommodation or transportation provisions for finalists or the winner.
- You don't have to be living in London to enter, however we're looking for someone who knows London like a local. If you've lived in London in the past, but are living elsewhere right now, go on, enter! As long as you're legal to work, you're good to go.
- You must be exciting, engaging, enthusiastic, and passionate about local and responsible travel experiences.
- You should probably be a little unique, quirky, and cheeky, just like us!
- Urban Adventures reserves the right to close applications at any time.
- For candidates chosen by fan votes during the campaign, voting closes at midnight GMT on 29 February 2012.
- Those who successfully receive invites for interviews will be contacted by email. If you are not available for an interview in person, a phone or Skype interview may be arranged.
- Urban Adventures reserves the right to choose the best candidate based on their performance in interview. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- Contest closes to submissions and fan votes at midnight GMT on 29 February 2012. No further submissions or fan votes will be accepted after that time.
- You may only submit one entry per person.
- Questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO TOP