Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Barcelona. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful — trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Madrid and the surrounding area is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your custom Barcelona tour, such as:
- Customised city walks that allow you to soak up Barcelona’s fascinating history and admire its art and architecture credentials – Gaudi here you come!
- Food and tapas tours that invite you to indulge in the best of Spain’s culinary offerings
- Take a day trip to the Costa Brava coast and enjoy exploring quaint little fishing villages and sleepy beaches
- Shopping for something specific? We can help you find what you’re looking for on a custom shopping tour
- Flamenco lessons, followed by a show and dinner could prove popular, especially with the kids!
- Wine tasting (either in the city or at a winery in the Catalonian countryside)
- Discover Barcelona at night on your own customised evening tour that could incorporate great food and drink, a spot of history and spectacular views across the city from the rooftops of our favourite hidden spots.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organising your tour. No payment is required to make your initial custom Barcelona tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a Spanish phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organize your perfect stay in Barcelona. Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we'll ask for a non-refundable deposit.
Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Barcelona tour.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: Depending on your request, we will let you know what to bring and what to wear.
Confirmation of booking: We will be in touch with you by email or phone very shortly after you apply the booking process here, to go through your required tour details and pricing with you. All details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point.
Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.