Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Hong Kong. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful — trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Hong Kong and the surrounding area is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your custom Hong Kong tour, such as:
- Looking for the best dumplings in town or a Michelin-starred food experience? Foodies can customise their own Chinese culinary adventure around the city, ensuring you get to taste your favourite or most sought-after dishes
- Hike or bike your way around Hong Kong island and explore the glorious nature and culture (beaches, mountains, little fishing villages!) hidden beyond the skyscrapers
- Get some help with your haggling skills on a specially curated shopping tour; stroll around the city’s buzzing markets, discover Chinese handicrafts and cheap electronics, shop for local food products or anything else you’re interested in
- Visit Lantau Island with its giant Buddha or check out the casinos and Vegas-vibe in Macau on a full-day trip from Hong Kong
- Enjoy a day at the races and experience one of Hong Kong’s most lively hotspots (dependant on availability)
For a walking tour experience, tour prices start at 60 USD per person for a 3-hour tour for groups of up to 12 travellers with a single guide. Pricing increases per guide needed and per hour after that. Additional costs include stops for food and drinks, transport, museum admissions and gratuity for your guide. We can accommodate any size group and pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour and mode of transportation.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organising your tour. No payment is required to make your initial custom Hong Kong tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a Chinese phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organise your perfect stay in Hong Kong. Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we'll ask for a non-refundable deposit.
Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Hong Kong tour.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: Depending on your request, we will let you know what to bring and what to wear.
Confirmation of booking: We will be in touch with you by email or phone very shortly after you apply the booking process here, to go through your required tour details and pricing with you. All details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point.
Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page