Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Moscow. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful - trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Moscow and the surrounding area is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your Custom Moscow tour, such as:
- Enjoy a food tasting at the local market and try dishes that are pleasing to your tastebuds
- Explore the Bolshaya Dmitrovka lanes with us, discover hidden spots and sip a glass of sparkling wine in a super fancy café
- Check out the famous Russian poet Gorky’s beautiful Art Nuvo mansion
- Visit a super trendy contemporary Arts Museum Garage
- Climb to the top of the observation point of the famous Cathedral of Christ the Savior (not an obvious tourist stop) and admire the beautiful views of Moscow’s most iconic sites
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal made up of traditional Russian dishes at a local’s home
- Discover Soviet Moscow. See the main landmarks from this period, including the VDNKH park and Exhibition Center, the Stalin Skyscrapers and lots more
- Shop for Russian antiques as we take you to our favourite flea market find some real treasures with the help of our guide who just happens to be an antiques expert!
For a walking tour experience, tour prices start at 100 EUR for a 3-4 hour tour for groups of up to 12 travelers with a single guide or 180 EUR for a 7-9 hour tour. Pricing increases per guide needed and per hour after that. Additional costs include stops for food and drinks, museum admissions and gratuity for your guide. We can accommodate any size group and pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour and mode of transportation.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organizing your tour. No payment is required to make initial Custom Moscow tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a Russian phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organize your perfect stay in Moscow. Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we'll ask for a non-refundable deposit.
Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Moscow tour.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: Depending on your request, we will let you know what to bring and what to wear.
Confirmation of booking: We will be in touch with you by email or phone very shortly after you apply the booking process here, to go through your required tour details and pricing with you. All details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point.
Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.