Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Seville. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful — trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if needs be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Seville and the surrounding area is, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your custom Seville tour, such as:
- Sightseeing tours that include the Alcazar, Plaza de Espana and the Cathedral plus some of our favourite hidden gems like the Don Juan statue that rests in a pretty square in the old Jewish Quarter
- Seville is the home of Flamenco, so you could take part in a workshop, learn more about Spanish guitar music or watch an intimate performance
- Explore Andalucian food traditions with a tailor-made food tour: meet producers and visit artisan food shops, try our favourite dishes in the best local restaurants or take part in a cookery class — the choice is yours!
- See the city from a different perspective as you hop in a kayak and admire Seville from the famous Guadalquivir River
- Get out of the city for the day and explore the beautiful countryside of Andalucia. You could treat yourself to an olive oil tour and tasting or perhaps sherry is more to your liking? Your foodie wish is our command!
- Combine some of the above activities or add something completely new to the mix — it’s your special day, so lets make it the best it can be!
For a walking tour experience, tour prices start at 130 euros for a 3-4-hour tour for groups of up to 12 travellers with a single guide. For a full day tour of 7-9 hours the cost starts at 250 euros. Pricing increases per guide needed and per hour after that. Additional costs include stops for food and drinks, museum admissions and gratuity for your guide. We can accommodate any size group and pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour and mode of transportation.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organised is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organizing your tour. No payment is required to make your initial custom Seville tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a Spanish phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organise your perfect stay in Seville. Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we'll ask for a non-refundable deposit.
Once your itinerary and quote is all confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Seville tour.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: Depending on your request, we will let you know what to bring and what to wear.
Confirmation of booking: We will be in touch with you by email or phone very shortly after you apply the booking process here, to go through your required tour details and pricing with you. All details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point.
Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.