Your itinerary will be worked out between yourself and our local experts in Vancouver. They are extremely knowledgeable and highly resourceful - trust us! Your tour doesn't need to be a walking tour, we have access to vehicles and buses if need be, so the world is your oyster (or at least Vancouver and the surrounding area, in this case!). Whatever you are looking to do that is within our Responsible Travel charter, we can organise it for you.
We offer a wide range of options for your custom Vancouver tour, such as:
- Explore totem poles, old growth rainforest, beaches & ocean views on a bike ride around the world-famous Stanley Park seawall
- Peruse and taste some authentic local bites at the famous Granville Island Market
- Stroll through Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood with a trendy food & drink scene, known for its mix of souvenir shops, indie art galleries and decor stores in Victorian buildings
- See a unique view of the city and sites from False Creek on our water taxi boat tour
- Enjoy a stunning view over the city with a mountain backdrop at Queen Elizabeth Park, the highest point in Vancouver
Our private custom tours can be done as walking tours or by vehicle.
For private walking tour experiences, prices start at $195 for a 3-hour tour for groups of 12 or fewer with a single guide. Pricing increases per guide needed and per hour after that. Additional costs include stops for food and drinks, museum admissions and gratuities for your guide. We can accommodate any size group and pricing varies based on your group size, length of tour and mode of transportation.
For private driving tour experiences, we offer a wide range of additional options, such as:
- See Vancouver’s highlights and hidden gems in one day: Stanley Park with totem poles, historic Gastown, Chinatown, English Bay, Coal Harbour, Yaletown, Kitsilano Beach, Queen Elizabeth Park and Granville Island
- Hike and/or kayak in the North Shore mountains (Lynn Canyon and Deep Cove)
- Visit the fishing village of Steveston with Gulf of Georgia Cannery National Heritage Site
- Visit Squamish, the adventure capital of Canada and enjoy the panoramic mountain views offered at the top of the Sea-to-Sky Gondola
- Tour distilleries, wineries and breweries in the Fraser Valley
- Visit a salmon hatchery in North Vancouver (sustainability tour)
For a Vancouver driving tour experience, prices start at $295 for a 3-hour tour for groups of 12 or fewer with a single guide. Each additional hour is $100.
We also offer full day trip options, such as:
- Whistler day trip = $695. A world-class resort destination nestled in the Coastal Mountain Rainforest of British Columbia. A scenic drive from Vancouver along the Sea-to-Sky highway.
- Victoria, Vancouver Island day trip = $895.
Additional costs include ferry tickets, food and drinks, museum admissions and gratuities for your guide. We can accommodate any size group and pricing may vary based on your group size, length of tour.
All you need to do to get your bespoke private tour organized is to choose your desired tour date. Use the booking function on this page for this request, and choose the number of passengers in your group. In the additional request box, include any information you think will be helpful in organizing your tour. No payment is required to make your initial custom Vancouver tour inquiry.
As soon as we receive your inquiry (during normal office hours or at the next earliest point), we will contact you by email or, for those who leave a phone number, we will give you a call and begin the process to organize your perfect stay in Vancouver. Then, to secure your desired date and time of the tour, we'll ask for a non-refundable deposit.
Once your itinerary and quote are confirmed, we will deduct the deposit from the final quote. We can arrange all final payments and terms during the planning stages of your private Vancouver tour.
Inclusions: We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Exclusions: You'll discuss what will be included in your tour with your local guide. Exclusions will simply be anything outside of the inclusions you've agreed upon.
Dress standard: Depending on your request, we will let you know what to bring and what to wear.
Confirmation of booking: We will be in touch with you by email or phone very shortly after you apply the booking process here, to go through your required tour details and pricing with you. All details and pricing will be worked through with you during that conversation. Nothing is booked before that point.
Additional Information: To secure your desired date and time of tour, we’ll need a non-refundable deposit. Note that the deposit amount will vary depending on the options you select for your private tour. We will discuss this with you once you’ve made your initial inquiry. This deposit will then be deducted from your tour once you come to pay for it in total.
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour, depending on the activities chosen. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at a rate to be determined once your tour itinerary is confirmed. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.