Dodge the typical tourist traps and see Thailand the local way, with a friendly local guide by your side! From behind-the-scenes crispy pancake tastings in Bangkok to alm offerings to Buddhist monks in exchange for their wisdom in Chiang Mai, Urban Adventures' Thailand tours are anything but ordinary.
Our teams in Bangkok and Chiang Mai will show you the real Thailand by introducing you to their favourite hidden cultural gems and filling you up with the best food in town — all according to the locals who live there, because #localsknow.
And right now, take 20% off all Thailand tours! Just use promo code THAILAND20 at checkout. Valid for bookings from August 26 to September 30, travel any time.
View full terms & conditions >
Highlights of our Thailand tours include:
- Visit Wat Mahathat Yuwaratrangsarit temple to get an exclusive chance to practice a universal technique of mindfulness or anger management from an expert Buddhist monk.
- Listen to live Thai music with traditional instruments at one of Bangkok's chicest contemporary bars.
- Encounter Buddhist heritage at Wat Pho, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, and learn about the origins of Thai massage.
- Feel like a king on the River of Kings, gliding through the waters of the Chao Phraya River on a longtail boat.
- Learn how to cook your favourite Thai dishes, including pad Thai, with a local chef.
- Explore the famous Damnoen Saduak floating market, where you can try delicious local treats and tasty seasonal fruits.
- Sample dishes such as khao soi, a traditional egg noodle soup-like curry at secret shops that only #localsknow.
- Visit a local craft village, meet local artisans and learn how to make a souvenir to take home with you.